- Dimension: vases and one flowerbed of 8 sqm and other two flowerbeds of 2 metres of diameter.
- Growing methods: soil, soilless.
- In the garden the school cultivates: Vegetables, Decorative plants, Herbs, Fruit trees, Berries.
- Activities with children: sowing, replanting, harvesting.
- Link with the school curriculum: yes, horticulture activities emerge from teacher projects in order to support children’s needs and their
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
- to help an individual child to look around;
- to help the group / class to recognise different natural elements.