- Dimension: 97000 sqm
- Growing methods: soil and compost.
- In the garden the organisation cultivates: Vegetables, Decorative plants, Herbs, Cereals, Fruit trees, Berries and Root plants.
- Activities with children: planting and food preparation.
- In the gardening activities collaboration between children is always promoted.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
- to help an individual child to understand the essence of food and the importance of being responsible for the cleanliness of the environment;
- to help the group / class to understand the benefits of doing something together and taking care of it.