- Dimension: 30 sqm
- Growing methods: soil and soilless.
- In the garden the school cultivates: Vegetables, Decorative plants, Herbs, Fruit trees, Berries, Root plants.
- Activities with children: Sowing;, replanting, harvesting, watering, cleaning and putting the supports on the plants.
- Link with the school curriculum: yes. The teachers try to relate the growth and care of plants with the growth and care of the person (area of identity), well-being, availability to take care of a living being, respect for the times and things of nature, the management of frustration in the face of negative results. There are analogies between colours, dimensions, size (of fruits and plants) with geometric shapes and Euclidean concepts.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
- To help an individual child to become aware of life in all its forms;
- To help the group / class to have common goals, be protagonists of a process of growth, have roles and tasks, collaborate and cooperate.