- Dimension: 200 sqm
- Growing methods: soil, compost, aquaponic.
- In the garden the school cultivates: Vegetables, Decorative plants, Herbs, Fruit trees, Berries, Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, replanting, harvesting, food preparation.
- Link with the school curriculum: yes, with the World Around Us and play based learning.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
o to help an individual child to engage with education and develop life skills;
o to help the group / class to explore the world around them and realise their role in the upkeep of the earth.