- Dimension: 500 sqm for the educational garden; 150000 sqm for the botanical garden.
- Growing methods: soil and soilless (compost)
- In the garden the organisation cultivates: Vegetables, Herbs, Fruit trees, Berries and Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, planting, harvesting and food preparation.
- In the gardening activities collaboration between children is always promoted.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
- to help an individual child to recognise aromatic herbs and vegetables and learn to respect and care for plants e.g. sowing them and seeing them born then harvesting them and using them to flavor meals.
- to help the group / class learn that group work is the key to achieve results.