- Dimension: 120 sqm
- Growing methods: soil, soilless and compost.
- In the garden the organisation cultivates: Vegetables, Herbs, Cereals, Fruit trees, Berries and Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, planting and harvesting.
- In the gardening activities collaboration between children is always promoted.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
- to help an individual child to relate to nature and discover where there food comes from.
- to help the group / class to relate to each other and be in direct contact with the horticultural world