- Dimension: 300 sqm (vegetable garden), 4000 smq (orchard)
- Growing methods: soil.
- In the garden the organisation cultivates: Vegetables, Herbs, Fruit trees, Berries and Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, planting, harvesting, food preparation.
- In the gardening activities collaboration between children is always promoted.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
- to help an individual child tomake a little effort in order to have a result.
- to help the group / class to organize and help each other.