- Dimension: 100 sqm
- Growing methods: soil, compost.
- In the garden the school cultivates: Vegetables, Decorative plants, Herbs, Fruits trees, Berries, Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, replanting, harvesting, food preparation, building the garden; planning the season, observation, seeds collection, making a hotel for useful bugs and polinators.
- Link with the school curriculum: yes. In the garden, children receive practical lessons on topics about Natural sciences studied in the classroom, such as seasons, plant life, edible plants, healthy eating.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
o to help the individual child be in nature, to love nature, to care for the plants, to observe, to explore, to experiment, and even to go out, to continue to be curious, caring and attentive in the daily life;
to help the group / class to cooperate, help, communicate, correct each other, share experiences, resources and impressions.