- Dimension: 400 sqm
- Growing methods: soil, soilless, trellis.
- In the garden the school cultivates: Vegetables, Herbs, Berries, Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, replanting, harvesting, food preparation.
- Link with the school curriculum: yes, within the subject Applied Knowledge, besides being a resource in other subjects.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
- to help an individual child and the class to beaware of the importance of care and respect for the environment, the importance of having a healthy and balanced diet, knowing the origin of food, learning the tasks of the garden, collaborate with your peers.