- Dimension: 100 sqm
- Growing methods: soil.
- In the garden the school cultivates: Vegetables, Decorative plants, Herbs, Fruit trees, Berries, Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, replanting, harvesting, food preparation.
- Link with the school curriculum: Yes. The garden is a place of interest. Any content can be adapted to the space.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
- to help an individual child to conceive the educational experience as an attractive, inclusive, practical and motivating activity;
- to help the group / class to collaborate, include other colleagues and respect the opinions of the others.