- Dimension: 200 sqm
- Growing methods: soil, soilless.
- In the garden the school cultivates: Vegetables, Decorative plants, Herbs, Fruit trees, Berries, Root plants
- Activities with children: sowing, replanting, harvesting.
- Link with the school curriculum: yes.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
- to help an individual child to know plants, their care and function within the society, creators of oxygen and food;
- to help the group / class to progress in their knowledge of natural sciences and practices in agriculture.