- Dimension: 50 sqm
- Growing methods: soil, soilless.
- In the garden the school cultivates: Vegetables, Decorative plants, Herbs, Fruit trees, Berries, Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, replanting, harvesting, food preparation, cleaning tools and floor.
- Link with the school curriculum: They try to fit within Natural Sciences and in Pre-primary education in the area of knowledge of the surroundings.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
- to help an individual child to feel an active part of the group;
- to help the group / class to become aware of the natural environment.