- Dimension: 100 sqm.
- Growing methods: soilless.
- In the garden the school cultivates: Vegetables, Decorative plants, Herbs, Cereals, Fruit trees, Berries, Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, replanting, harvesting, food preparation.
- Link with the school curriculum: They are linked to the curriculum of each course.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
- to help an individual child to interact with their classmates and their environment in a positive way and advance in learning in a meaningful way;
- to help the group / class to relate to each other and to the environment in a healthy way.