- Dimension: 80 sqm + 2 places which measure 40 sqm
- Growing methods: soil, soilless.
- In the garden the school cultivates: Vegetables, Decorative plants, Herbs, Fruit trees, Berries, Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, replanting, harvesting, food preparation.
- Link with the school curriculum: yes. It is linked to the area of natural sciences, but it can also be extended to other areas such as language or mathematics, plastic arts or new technologies.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
- to help an individual child to have sensitive experiences that can’t be usually accessed in big cities;
- to help the group / class to know and respect the environment.