- Dimension: 30 sqm
- Growing methods: soilless.
- In the garden the school cultivates: Vegetables, Herbs, Berries, Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, replanting, harvesting.
- Link with the school curriculum: yes, through curricular aspects which belong to the subject of natural science.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
- to help an individual child to have access to an uninterrupted lesson about the environment;
- to help the group / class to take responsibilities and to work in an cooperative way.