||Centro de educación Ambiental El Águila
||Local Public body
||Calle Rodetas, 18, 28694 Chapinería, Madrid Spain
|Gardening opening in
- Dimension: 50 sqm
- Growing methods: soil and soilless.
- In the garden the organisation cultivates: Vegetables, Herbs, Cerelas, Berries and Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, planting and harvesting.
- In the gardening activities collaboration between children is frequently promoted
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
- to help an individual child know horticultural practices.
- to help the group / class to know the origin of their food.