||Centro de educación Ambiental El Campillo
||Environmental Education Center, Community of Madrid
||Carretera de Valencia, N-III, km 19, 28529, Rivas-Vaciamadrid – Madrid, Spain
|Gardening opening in
- Dimension: 350 sqm
- Growing methods: soil, soilless and compost.
- In the garden the organisation cultivates: Vegetables, Decorative plants, Herbs, Fruit trees, Berries and Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, planting and harvesting.
- In the gardening activities collaboration between children is always promoted.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
- to help an individual child to understand and participate in the productive and ecological cycle of plants.
- to help the group/class to organize in groups and collaborate in horticultural activities.