- Dimension: from 1 to 18 sqm
- Growing methods: soil and soilless.
- In the garden the organisation cultivates: Vegetables, Decorative plants, Herbs, Berries and Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, planting and harvesting.
- In the gardening activities collaboration between children is always promoted.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
- to help an individual child to overcome there own limits (touch the ground, pick up an insect, be able to hold seeds and sow them instead of losing them etc.) and carry out small tasks.
- to help the group / class to collaborate to achieve a common goal (a productive vegetable garden), sharing and carrying out the work together, enhancing the contribution of each person.