||Corinne Richards, BBOWT, Sutton Courtenay Environmental Education Centre
||Sutton Courtenay Road, Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX14 4TE
|Gardening opening in
- Dimension: 10 sqm
- Growing methods: soil, compost.
- In the garden the organisation cultivates: herbs, fruit trees, berries.
- Activities with children: just
- In the gardening activities collaboration between children is always promoted.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
- to help an individual child to find ownership of a space;
- to help the group / class to gain confidence in the outdoors.