- Dimension: 100 sqm
- Growing methods: soil, compost.
- In the garden the school cultivates: Vegetables, Herbs, Cereals, Fruits tree, Berries, Root plants.
- Activities with children: yes, through a discussion of the same topics as edible plants, seasons, part of the plant, life cycle of the plant.
- Link with the school curriculum: yes. Activities are closely linked to the majority of areas of the NI Curriculum.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
o to help the individual child to get a personal experience in the garden, learn where the food comes from;
o to help the group / class to learn how to collaborate while working together in the garden.