- Dimension: 20 sqm
- Growing methods: flowerbeds on cement and wooden chests.
- In the garden the organisation cultivates: Vegetables, Decorative plants, Herbs, Berries and Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, planting, harvesting and food preparation.
- In the gardening activities collaboration between children is frequently promoted
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
- to help an individual child to understand the importance of the outdoor environment, to help them understand growing food to consume.
- to help the group / class to working together and having fun.