- Dimension: 780 sqm
- Growing methods: soil
- In the garden the organisation cultivates: Vegetables, Herbs, Cereals, Fruit trees, Berries and Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, planting, harvesting, food preparation, ground preparation, weeding and mulching, watering, children do everything related to the care of the garden and its products.
- In the gardening activities collaboration between children is always promoted.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
- to help an individual child to raise awareness of rural biodiversity and sustainability in agriculture, create an evironment where children are in contact with other children and the natural orchard space, have experience of sowing, transplanting, caring for and maintaining a vegetable space, acquire knowledge and skills in relation to seasonal cycles and the use of manual agricultural tools; have experience of the educational potential of a vegetable space, involve their families in the importance of organic farming and healthy and proper nutrition, live inclusive experiences through the mediation of nature;
- to help the group / class to work in a team, collaborate, share experiences and integrate expertise, to question natural processes and their evolution, involve their families through there experiences in the garden.