- Dimension: 40000 sqm
- Growing methods: soil and soilless.
- In the garden the organisation cultivates: Vegetables, Decorative plants, Herbs, Cereals, Fruit trees, Berries and Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, planting, harvesting.
- In the gardening activities collaboration between children is frequently promoted.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
- to help an individual child to learn, improve their skills and develop their senses.
- to help the group / class to collaborate, work together and respect each other.