- Dimension: 200 sqm
- Growing methods: soil, compost, aquaponic.
- In the garden the school cultivates: Vegetables, Decorative plants, Fruit trees, Berries, Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, replanting, harvesting.
- Link with the school curriculum: Yes with Literacy, PDMU, The Arts, World Around Us, Numeracy and ICT are all covered through our gardening activities.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
o to help an individual child to develop knowledge, skills and experiences through the garden;
o to help the group / class to enjoy the outdoors, work collaboratively and engage in exploration and investigation.