- Dimension: 5690 sqm
- Growing methods: soil, compost, aquaponic.
- In the garden the school cultivates: Vegetables, Herbs, Fruit trees, Berries, Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, replanting, harvesting, food preparation.
- Link with the school curriculum: yes, with Healthy eating and healthy lifestyles, PDMU.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
o to help an individual child to develop an appreciation of where food comes from and the skills, knowledge and enthusiasm to grow their own food;
o to help the group / class to identify the advantages of working as part of a team.