- Dimension: 12 sqm
- Growing methods: soil, soilless, aquaponic.
- In the garden the school cultivates: Vegetables, Decorative plants, Herbs, Berries, Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, replanting, harvesting.
- Link with the school curriculum: yes, with psychomotricity and sensory activities.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
- to help an individual child to promote the respect for nature, ecological awareness and healthy eating using a learning by doing approach;
- to help the group / class to collaborate together in the design and management of the garden, increasing and enhancing the concept of the common good.