- Dimension: 150 sqm
- Growing methods: soilless.
- In the garden the school cultivates: Vegetables, Decorative plants, Herbs, Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, replanting, harvesting.
- Link with the school curriculum:
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
- to help an individual child to engage students in learning in a way that would be more difficult in the classroom and to carry out practical and manual outdoor activities;
- to help the group / class to have positive social interactions.