- Dimension: 35 sqm
- Growing methods: soil, compost, trellis, aquaponic.
- In the garden the school cultivates: Vegetables, Decorative plants, Herbs, Fruit trees, Berries, Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, replanting, harvesting, food preparation.
- Link with the school curriculum: yes, through the World Around Us curriculum.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
o to help an individual child and the class to participate in and understand the natural world in the context of their local surroundings.