- Dimension: 440 sqm
- Growing methods: soil, compost, aquaponic.
- In the garden the school cultivates: Decorative plants, Herbs, Fruit trees, Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, replanting, harvesting, food preparation.
- Link with the school curriculum: yes, with World Around Us, Literacy, Numeracy, and PDMU topics are all covered when children are actively engaged in gardening activities.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
o to help children to develop as an individual, develop gross and fine motor skills;
o to help the group / class to develop social skills, an ability to work collaboratively and to work outdoors.