- Dimension:180 sqm
- Growing methods: soil; compost.
- In the garden the school cultivates: Vegetables, Decorative Plants, Herbs, Fruits trees, Berries, Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, replanting, harvesting, food preparation, sensorial development, motor skills, language art skills.
- Link with the school curriculum: No. Gardening activities take place during play and rest, they take the form of play and care for the environment. Part of the topics of the curriculum are partially affected, but we still do have not developed a methodology for direct contact with the official school curriculum.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
o to help the individual child to develop his/her own motor, sensory and intellectual potential, to learn to work with nature, to learn where the food comes from, to get to know the plants, to develop love for nature and healthy food;
o to help the group / class to learn to play and work together, to learn to communicate, to learn to help each other and learn to express and respect.