- Dimension: 300 sqm
- Growing methods: soil, compost.
- In the garden the school cultivates: vegetables, decorative plants, herbs; fruits trees, berries, root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, replanting, harvesting, food preparation, observation of the whole life cycle and the living system of the garden – plants, insects, birds, worm, polinators.
- Link with the school curriculum: no. The garden activities complement the themes in the curriculum but do not have a good and clear synchronization with the curriculum.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
o to help the individual child to learn where the food comes from, to have personal contact with nature;
o to help the group / class to learn to work together, to wait patiently, to respect the right of others to take part and have their own opinion.