- Dimension: 30 sqm
- Growing methods: soil, soilless and compost.
- In the garden the organisation cultivates: Vegetables, Decorative plants, Herbs, Cereals, Fruit trees, Berries and Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, planting, harvesting and food preparation.
- In the gardening activities collaboration between children is always promoted.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
- to help an individual child to develop skills in teamwork through species recognition, the use of tools and the monitoring of horticultural tasks for basic education of crops in the garden;
- to help the group / class to develop subjects of the school curriculum such as natural sciences, mathematics etc. through the work of the garden.