- Dimension: garden beds of 4 x 1.50 m each.
- Growing methods: soilless; garden beds.
- In the garden the school cultivates: Vegetables, Decorative plants, Herbs,Fruit trees,Berries, Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, replanting, harvesting, composter and wormery.
- Link with the school curriculum: yes, the school project aims to support the children’s interests. In addition, it has joined a project in collaboration with the Fruttorti. It implies the preparation of synergistic vegetable gardens using garden beds in schools where there is no garden, but only a paved courtyard.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
- to help an individual child to respect the world;
- to help the group / class to stay well together while collaborating.