- Dimension: 96 sqm
- Growing methods: soil, compost, aquaponic.
- In the garden the school cultivates: Vegetables, Decorative plants, Herbs, Berries, Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, replanting, harvesting, food preparation.
- Link with the school curriculum: yes, with Eco schools and World Around Us curriculum.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
o to help an individual child to learn about plants;
o to help the group / class to work collaboratively and establish strong home/school links.