- Dimension: 130000 sqm
- Growing methods: soil
- In the garden the organisation cultivates: Vegetables, Herbs, Cereals, Fruit trees, Berries and Root plants.
- Activities with children: Sowing, Harvesting and Food preparation.
- In the gardening activities collaboration between children is frequently promoted
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
- to help an individual child to approach the natural environment, get out of the traditional educational activities and learn with the senses.
- to help the group / class to learn topics also in a context that is not conventionally considered as educational.