- Dimension: 40 sqm
- Growing methods: soi, soilless
- In the garden the school cultivates: Vegetables; Decorative plants; Herbs; Fruit trees; Berries; Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, replanting, harvesting, food preparation, tastings at school with families.
- Link with the school curriculum: yes, with the 2012 Guidelines and the Municipal Educational Model.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
- to help an individual child to respect the environment, take care of themselves and nature and to learn with pleasure;
- to help the group / class to build friendly relationships, conviviality and solidarity.