- Dimension: 150 smq
- Growing methods: soil.
- In the garden the organisation cultivates: Vegetables, Decorative plants, Herbs, Berries an Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, planting and harvesting.
- In the gardening activities collaboration between children is frequently promoted
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
- to help an individual child to cooperate and to do a “good job.”
- to help the group / class to understand that they need time and commitment to achieve good results.