- Dimension: 200 sqm
- Growing methods: soil and permaculture.
- In the garden the organisation cultivates: Vegetables, Decorative plants, Herbs, Berries and Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, planting, harvesting and food preparation.The preparation of the food is made with solar energy (through the existing solar cookers). The existing biodigester allows us to creating biofertilizer and accelerate the composting process, and also allows us to cook with a gas cooker through biogas (methane gas) generated as waste in the process.
- In the gardening activities collaboration between children is always promoted.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
- to help an individual childto recognize the different crops and how to care for them, as well as a respect for Nature and the Environment;
- to help the group / class to know the reasons for climate change and raise awareness of the carbon footprint that food carries throughout the chain of consumption to our homes.