- Dimension: 50 sqm
- Growing methods: soil, tall garden beds to allow easier access to the physically disadvantaged students.
- In the garden the school cultivates: Vegetables, Decorative plants, Herbs, Fruit trees, Berries, Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, replanting, harvesting.
- Link with the school curriculum:
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
- to help an individual child to evaluate their individual needs and experience taking on responsibility;
- to help the group / class to plan their activities while respecting specific tasks and roles, cooperating and interacting.