- Dimension: 971000 sqm
- Growing methods: soil and soilless., compost, trellis, aquaponic.
- In the garden the organisation cultivates: Vegetables, Decorative plants, Herbs, Fruit trees, Berries and Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, planting.
- In the gardening activities collaboration between children is promoted frequently.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
- to help an individual child to enrich their lives through exploring plants and the natural world around them;
- to help the group / class to enrich their lives through exploring plants and the natural world around them.