- Dimension: 54 sqm
- Growing methods: soil, soilless, compost.
- In the garden the school cultivates: Vegetables, Decorative plants, Herbs, Fruit trees, Berries, Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, replanting, harvesting, food preparation.
- Link with the school curriculum: yes. Activities are closely linked to the majority of areas of the NI Curriculum.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
o to help an individual child to have an appreciation of where food comes from and to engage in maintaining a healthy and balanced diet;
o to help the group / class to work collaboratively and develop a range of social skills.