- Dimension: 6 sqm
- Growing methods: Soil
- In the garden the school cultivates: Vegetables, Decorative plants, Herbs, Fruit trees, Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, harvesting, removing dry leaves, weeds and any waste from the garden, making a scarecrow, decorating the fence around the garden with posters and drawings.
- Link with the school curriculum: yes, with different projects about the respect for the ecosystem, the knowledge of the environment and its elements, the food awareness.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
- to help an individual child to know the garden and its function;
- to help the group / class to cooperate while working in the garden.