- Dimension: 2500 sqm
- Growing methods: soil.
- In the garden the organisation cultivates: Vegetables, Decorative plants, Herbs and Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, planting, harvesting, food preparation and cutting.
- In the gardening activities collaboration between children is always promoted.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
- to help an individual child to grow in a mindful and respectful way taking into consideration what surrounds them.
- to help the group / class to work together for a common purpose, help them feel part of a group and a path, which contributes to the growth of plants in the garden, thanks to everyone’s work.