- Dimension: at the beginning of the project the plot size was about 2.50×30 m. In the following years 4 large 3×4 garden beds were installed. Then from 2014 the mix of planting directly in the ground and using smaller sized 2×1 garden beds.
- Growing methods: soil; garden beds
- In the garden the school cultivates: Vegetables, Decorative plants, Herbs, Cereals, Fruit trees, Berries, Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, replanting, harvesting, food preparation.
- Link with the school curriculum: yes, the project keeps in mind the theme of a garden.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
- To help an individual child to take care of the natural world;
- To help the group / class to cooperate.