||Speedwell Trust Parkanaur Forest
||Dungannon, County Tyrone BT70 3AA Northern Ireland
|Gardening opening in
||2002 (open to school visits)
- Dimension: approx 50 sqm
- Growing methods: soil.
- In the garden the organisation cultivates: Decorative plants, Fruit trees.
- Activities with children: planting.
- In the gardening activities collaboration between children is promoted Always.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
- to help an individual child to create a respect for nature, generate a love for the outdoors and for the wildlife that uses the garden;
- to help the group / class to create a respect for nature.