- Dimension: 70 sqm
- Growing methods: soil, compost.
- In the garden the school cultivates: Vegetables, Decorative Plants, Herbs, Fruits trees, Berries, Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, replanting, harvesting, food preparation.
- Link with the school curriculum: The topics covered in the curriculum (seasons, plant life, plant differentiation, food chains, healthy eating habits) are studied through practical gardening.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
o to help the individual child to learn through personal experience, to develop lasting work habits, to generate love for nature, to acquire awareness of healthy eating;
to help the group/class to learn to live and work together, to share, to cooperate and to help each other to achieve a common goal.