- Dimension: 10000 sqm
- Growing methods: soil and soilless.
- In the garden the organisation cultivates: Vegetables, Decorative plants, Herbs, Fruit trees, Berries and Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, planting, harvesting, food preparation, essential oils, preparations for herbal teas, honey, grape harvesting and wine production.
- In the gardening activities collaboration between children is always promoted.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
- to help an individual child to understand the cycles of biological plant growth, the slow rhythms of nature, the length of time growth takes and the physical work.
- to help the group / class to coordinate different activities for a common purpose.