- Dimension: 1000 sqm
- Growing methods: soil and compost.
- In the garden the organisation cultivates: Vegetables, Decorative Plants, Herbs, Cereals, Fruits trees, Berries and Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, planting, harvesting, food preparation and pure botanical educational activities (what is a seed, the parts of the plants, what parts of the plants can be eaten).
- In the gardening activities collaboration between children is only promoted sometimes
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
- to let the individual child to learn where their food comes from,to learn the parts of plants, learn to recognize edible plants and edible parts of the plants, to develop the senses and practical skills for working with the earth and plants;
- to help the group / class to have the same experiences, working together on a task, to share impressions and emotions with others, to develop social skills and respect for others, to have effective communication and teamwork skills.