- Dimension: 18 sqm
- Growing methods: soil
- In the garden the school cultivates: Vegetables, Decorative plants, Herbs, Berries, Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, replanting, harvesting.
- Link with the school curriculum: yes. It is included in the teaching programs as complementary activities in at least one area of each course.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
- to help an individual child to open up to the world around;
- to help the group / class to collaborate together for a common purpose.