- Dimension: 600 sqm.
- Growing methods: soil and compost.
- In the garden the organisation cultivates: Vegetables, Herbs, Fruit trees and Root plants.
- Activities with children: sowing, planting, harvesting, composting and seed conservation.
- In the gardening activities collaboration between children is always promoted.
- Main objectives of the educational garden:
- to help an individual child to know the origin of food and know the value of hard work.
- to help the group / class to respect each other’s space and share what they have done together.